NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DATA COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name and type, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers utilized and other similar information.
We aggregate this non-personally identifiable data to better understand how visitors use our site, and to help manage, maintain, and report on use of our website. We store IP addresses for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
We may share this non-personally identifiable data with third parties for the limited purpose of reporting on use of our website, or to comply with applicable laws. We also may share this data with our service providers. We do not rent, sell or share any non-personally identifiable data collected on this website with third parties for marketing purposes.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
We also serve cookies to help us anonymously track web traffic.
DOUBLE CLICK DART COOKIE
These third-party ad servers and ad networks use technology to serve the advertisements and links that appear on BridgingTheCanyon directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS AND PLUG-INS
This site contains links to other websites not owned by NAI. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those, or any other, sites. If you have questions about how those websites collect and use data, you should carefully read those sites’ privacy policies.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
BridgingTheCanyon collects and uses user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.